[NTG-context] footnotes and links

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Sat Feb 27 14:40:35 CET 2016

Hi,

The beta has a bit adapted note interactivity (rather tricky as these
inserts have their own weirdness)

% \setupnotes[interaction=no]
% \setupnotes[interaction=yes]
% \setupnotes[interaction=text]
% \setupnotes[interaction=number]
\setupnotes[interaction=all]

\setupinteraction[state=start,focus=width,option=name] % option probably
not needed

\starttext
     \dorecurse{10}{note #1\footnote[reference:#1]{\input ward \input
tufte\relax} }
     \par
     \goto{OEPS  3}[reference:3]
     \goto{OEPS 10}[reference:10]
\stoptext

I can't check much (as I don't know what to expect, but there is no real
definition of qualitative behaviour there anyway) but this is what can
be done. I have no clue to what extent complex interactions between
footnote splitting and their content can interfere.