[NTG-context] TEI to context XML mappings?

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Wed Feb 24 13:05:52 CET 2016

On 02/24/2016 11:26 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:

> i added the files to the beta

Great, it works now and is a fantastic tool! I was thinking of writing
something similar myself, but of course, you had already anticipated
this wish... I'll try to see if I can make sense of s-xml-analyzers.lua
and come up with different visualizations (what I had in mind was a
table listing the elements, all elements contained in them and all
attributes used). I don't know if the "blank mapping file" as
conjectured by Pablo is a useful idea, but I guess it would be trivial
to implement that as well.

Thanks and all best

Thomas