[NTG-context] right to left direction for itemize columns

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Tue Feb 23 10:56:44 CET 2016

On 2/23/2016 12:48 AM, Jeong Dal wrote:
> Dear Hans,
>
>>> Is there any simpler way to achieve this?
>>
>> how is that supposed to work with multi-line items ?
>>

> I am sorry, I should explain more carefully.
>
> This type of itemization usually needed to list the short answers of the
> multiple-choice questions.
> Some problems are not well-composed, but you can see an example at the
> end of the following page.
>
> http://dugod1.tistory.com/archive/20120826
> http://blog.daum.net/_blog/BlogTypeView.do?blogid=0dl2J&articleno=153

the next beta will support this (but only for simple items that fit in
the available space)

\starttext

\startitemize[horizontal,a,three]
\startitem first \stopitem \startitem second \stopitem
\startitem third \stopitem \startitem fourth \stopitem
\startitem fifth \stopitem
\stopitemize

\startitemize[horizontal,n,four]
\startitem first \stopitem \startitem second \stopitem
\startitem third \stopitem \startitem fourth \stopitem
\startitem fifth \stopitem \startitem sixth \stopitem
\startitem seventh \stopitem
\stopitemize