[NTG-context] Example of quality typesetting (sic.)

Alan BRASLAU alan.braslau at cea.fr
Mon Feb 22 17:36:51 CET 2016

Hello,

I was dismayed to read the February newsletter published by a large
University: the attached extract shows a nice example of the quality
of the typesetting... It is in French, but that doesn't matter, anyone
can see the result independent of the language.

I share it with the ConTeXt list as we see more and more examples like
this, and the sad thing is that most readers think that they could care
less. Are readers (and writers) really becoming so sloppy? Have we
become so perverted by poor rendering by HTML engines that we now will
accept anything?

I do not know about others, but I find it extremely difficult to read
newspapers (or much anything else) online.

Alan