[NTG-context] Vertically centered text in each page

Nicola nvitacolonna at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 12:51:14 CET 2016

On 2016-02-19 11:23:18 +0000, Marco Patzer said:

> On Fri, 19 Feb 2016 11:54:12 +0100
> Nicola <nvitacolonna at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> How do I setup the slide command to do that by default? I have tried
>> putting {before,after,beforesection,aftersection}=\vfill in various
>> combinations in \setuphead, but I cannot obtain the desired effect.
>
> \setuphead[slide][
>   style=\ssb,
>   command=\MySlide,
>   color=white,
>   insidesection=\vfill,
>   aftersection=\vfill,
>   page=yes]

insidesection, of course! Thanks, that does it.

I have noticed that in a few circumstances vertical alignment is not
desired. How do I override the default settings on a per-slide basis?
Something like:

\startslide[title={...},insidesection=,aftersection=]

(which does not work).

>> if I remove the comma after page=yes, slides are not split into
>> different pages. Is it normal that a comma is required at the end
>> of an argument list?
>
> The missing comma is not the issue, it's the space.

Ah, right. For other commands space is not a problem. Go figure.

Nicola