[NTG-context] Titles numbering

Michał Goliński golinski at amu.edu.pl
Wed Feb 17 14:32:47 CET 2016

The following file used to give me numbered titles (and still gives
numbered titles in TeXLive):

\setuphead[part][
   placehead=yes,
   page=yes,
%  number=yes
]

\setuphead[chapter][
   page=yes,
%  number=yes
]

\starttext
   \startpart[title={Part one}]
     \startchapter[title={Fancy chapter name}]
       \startsection[title={A very very very long section title},
list={Shortened somewhat}]
         \input knuth
       \stopsection
     \stopchapter
   \stoppart

   \startbackmatter
     \startchapter[title={Contents}]
       \placecontent[criterium=all]
     \stopchapter
   \stopbackmatter
\stoptext

In the current beta, they are unnumbered. Has the syntax changed?

Besides, according to wiki, "number=yes" should force a numbered title,
while uncommenting these lines in fact suppresses the number in TeXLive
(and does not help in beta).

Is this a bug/work in progress or am I doing something wrong here?

Regards
Michał