[NTG-context] How can I define a dotted underbar in ConTeXt?

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon Feb 15 22:48:50 CET 2016

On 2/15/2016 10:29 PM, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Feb 2016, Hans Hagen wrote:
>
>> On 2/10/2016 10:14 PM, Laurent d'Airsy wrote:
>>>  I would like to create a dotted underbar in ConTeXt with the
>>
>> i uploaded a beta where you can test:
>>
>> test {\red\underrandoms{test me}} and \underrandom{test} or
>> \underrandom{grep} \blank
>> test {\red\underdashes {test me}} and \underdash  {test} or \underdash
>> {grep} \blank
>> test {\red\underdots   {test me}} and \underdot   {test} or \underdot
>> {grep} \blank
>
> How do you change the thickness of the dots (i.e., set the value of
> RuleFactor)?

rulethickness

and, as you like challenges ...

\starttext

\startuseMPgraphic{overarrow}
     drawarrow ((0,RuleFactor/2) -- (RuleWidth,RuleFactor/2))
         withcolor RuleColor
         withpen pencircle scaled RuleThickness ;
\stopuseMPgraphic

\definebar[overarrow] [mp=overarrow,continue=all]

test \overarrow{\red\zwj\leaders\nohrule\hfill\zwj} test