[NTG-context] Usedirectory and paths in OSX and Windows

Jaroslav Hajtmar hajtmar at gyza.cz
Mon Feb 15 17:39:30 CET 2016

Hello ConTeXist.

I use standalone ConTeXt in both OS - Windows and Mac (OSX El Captain)
together for my onedrive synchronized data. Can anyone advise me whether
you can somehow arrange compatibility of paths to my libraries? For
example the following:

In windows I have:

\usedirectory[c:/path/to/myown/library/directory/module/]
\usemodule[mymodule]

Where c:/ is root directory ...

Is there possible put path into library in any "compatibility mode" of
both OS? Is there any possibility define starting point of path?

If the answer is trivial, than sorry. I note that I am a complete
beginner MAC OSX and although I advanced user of Windows, then some
basic things in OSX yet I reveal hardly.

Thanx Jaroslav Hajtmar