[NTG-context] Absolute position in table cell

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 11:10:17 CET 2016

On 02/15/2016 10:58 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 2/15/2016 10:32 AM, Volker Mische wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'd like to position some text in a corner of a natural table cell. I
>> got as far as being able to put the same text on every cell (a "p" in
>> the example). Now my problem is, how do I specify the contents of the
>> overlay/layer on a per cell basis?
>>
>> Best for me would be if I could define the text directly within the
>> cell. I'm surely open to a completely different solution that has the
>> same outcome.
>>
>> Here's the minimal example of what I currently have.
>>
>> \starttext
>>
>> \definelayer  [pagenumber][width=\overlaywidth,height=\overlayheight]
>> \defineoverlay[pagenumber][{\directsetup{pagenumber}\tightlayer[pagenumber]}]
>>

>> \startsetups pagenumber
>>    \setlayerframed
>>      [pagenumber]
>>      [preset=rightbottom]
>>      {p}
>> \stopsetups
>>
>> \bTABLE
>>    \setupTABLE[each][each][background=pagenumber]
>>    \bTR
>>      \bTD multiline \par text \eTD
>>      \bTD some cell \par with even \par more \par text \eTD
>>    \eTR
>> \eTABLE
>>
>> \stoptext
>
> \bTABLE
>   \bTR
>     \bTD multiline \par text \eTD
>     \bTD[background=pagenumber] some cell \par with even \par more \par
> text \eTD
>   \eTR
> \eTABLE

I wasn't clear enough. I still want to have `pagenumber` on every cell,
but I'd like to be able to define its contents within the cell (instead
of having something like "p" hard-coded).

So I'm looking for something like

    \bTD multiline \par text \setlayercontents[pagenumber]{newval}\eTD
    \bTD some cell \par with even \par more \par text
\setlayercontents[pagenumber]{differentval}\eTD

Cheers,
  Volker