[NTG-context] Absolute position in table cell

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 10:32:31 CET 2016

Hi all,

I'd like to position some text in a corner of a natural table cell. I
got as far as being able to put the same text on every cell (a "p" in
the example). Now my problem is, how do I specify the contents of the
overlay/layer on a per cell basis?

Best for me would be if I could define the text directly within the
cell. I'm surely open to a completely different solution that has the
same outcome.

Here's the minimal example of what I currently have.

\starttext

\definelayer  [pagenumber][width=\overlaywidth,height=\overlayheight]
\defineoverlay[pagenumber][{\directsetup{pagenumber}\tightlayer[pagenumber]}]

\startsetups pagenumber
  \setlayerframed
    [pagenumber]
    [preset=rightbottom]
    {p}
\stopsetups

\bTABLE
  \setupTABLE[each][each][background=pagenumber]
  \bTR
    \bTD multiline \par text \eTD
    \bTD some cell \par with even \par more \par text \eTD
  \eTR
\eTABLE

\stoptext

Cheers,