[NTG-context] rowdistance in xtables

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sat Feb 13 19:27:07 CET 2016

>> Pablo Rodriguez>> 13. Februar 2016 um 11:55
>>
>> Many thanks for your reply, Wolfgang.
>>
>> I’m afraid that spaceinbetween isn’t what I need, It adds extra space to
>> each row, when I only need it after the table header (of before the
>> table body, if you prefer).
> You can increase the height of the cells in the header.
> [...]
>         \startxrow[boffset=1ex]

Many thanks for your reply, Wolfgang.

This is exactly what I needed.

But sorry for asking again, I don’t know why rowdistance doesn’t work
when columndistance works:

    \starttext
    \startxtable[columndistance=5em, rowdistance=5ex]
    \dorecurse{10}{\startxrow\dorecurse{6}{%
                    \startxcell cell\stopxcell}\stopxrow}
    \stopxtable
    \stoptext

Many thanks for your help,