[NTG-context] rowdistance in xtables

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sat Feb 13 11:28:37 CET 2016

Dear list,

I have the following xtable:

    \starttext
    \startxtable[frame=off]
        \startxtablehead[foregroundstyle=\bf, topframe=on,
        bottomframe=on]
             \startxrow
                 \startxcell
                    one
                 \stopxcell
             \stopxrow
        \stopxtablehead
        \startxtablebody[rowdistance=20em]
             \startxrow
                 \startxcell
                    two
                 \stopxcell
             \stopxrow
        \stopxtablebody
    \stopxtable
    \stoptext

Well, I suspect that rowdistance isn’t working as expected.

If that helps (and I may be wrong), lines 280-283 from tabl-xtb.mkiv read:

columndistance      \dimexpr\xtableparameter\c!columndistance\relax
leftmargindistance  \dimexpr\xtableparameter\c!leftmargindistance\relax
rightmargindistance \dimexpr\xtableparameter\c!rightmargindistance\relax
rowdistance         \ht\scratchbox

Sorry, but I’m guess that rowdistance doesn’t honor settings.rowdistance
from tabl-xtb.lua.

Could anyone confirm the bug or tell me what I miss?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk