[NTG-context] a question about \setuphead

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 23:28:51 CET 2016

> Pablo Rodriguez <mailto:oinos at gmx.es>
> 11. Februar 2016 um 16:08
> Dear list,
>
> I have the following sample:
>
> \setuplabeltext[subsection=Párrafo~]
> \setuphead[subsection][style=\bf, deepnumbercommand={(}]
> \starttext
> \subsection{Condiciones}
> \stoptext
>
> I want the title to be:
>
> Párrafo (1) Condiciones
>
> How can I set this with deepnumbercommand? Or which is the right option?
>
> BTW, enabling prefix, separator or stopper didn’t change anything. Or I
> didn’t know how to use it properly.
It’s possible you’re using the wrong names for the starter and stopper keys

%%%% begin example
\setuplabeltext[subsection=Párrafo~]

\setuphead
   [subsection]
   [sectionstarter=(,
    sectionstopper=)]

\starttext
\subsection{Condiciones}
\stoptext
%%%% end example

but you should be aware that context shows the delmiters also in references.

When you want more control about starter/stopper symbols you can apply
a processor the counter for the subsection number.

%%%% begin example
\setuplabeltext[subsection=Párrafo~]

\defineprocessor[delimiters][left=(,right=)]

\defineconversionset[sectionnumbers][n,n,n,delimiters->n][n]

\setuphead
   [subsection]
   [sectionconversionset=sectionnumbers]

\starttext