[NTG-context] How to use Helvetica Neue Light (OS X)?

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Feb 11 11:14:10 CET 2016

> On 11 Feb 2016, at 10:31, Nicola <nvitacolonna at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 2016-02-11 08:36:12 +0000, Taco Hoekwater said:

>>> mtxrun --script font --reload —force
>> That fixed the issue for me.
>
> Not for me. After that command, I do see all the entries again, but when I
> typeset my document the font is not found. I paste the log below.

It looks like \definefontfamily depends on actual separate font files.
This worked for me:

\definefontfamily [myfamily] [serif] [Avenir Next Condensed]
                                     [tf=name:Avenir Next Condensed Regular,
				      bf=name:Avenir Next Condensed Bold,
				      bi=name:Avenir Next Condensed Bold Italic,
                                      it=name:Avenir Next Condensed Italic]

Best wishes,
Taco