[NTG-context] wrong xml char handling

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Wed Feb 10 15:38:15 CET 2016

On 02/10/2016 01:51 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> [...]
>> Sorry for sounding impatient, but since next beta may take longer to be
>> released (because of columnsets), would it be possible to have a patch
>> to use latest released beta?
>
> patch involves more than one line in a few files

OK, this is fine for me. I only asked because I thought it was a simple
replacement.

> fwiw: here we never used the latest beta in critical workflows unless
> tested beforehand (so we always lag a few betas behind)

Many thanks for the advice.

My workflow isn’t really critical. Sorry, but I’m afraid I don’t earn a
living (or even make money) with ConTeXt.

I think it makes sense that I work with latest beta. This is the only
way I can reasonably test it, so I may report issues that will benefit
every ConTeXt user (including myself :-)).

But, please, let me know whehter my previous assumption is wrong.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk