[NTG-context] macro expansion inside a block

Andrea De Michele andrea.demichele at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 17:13:28 CET 2016

Hi all,
I want to expand a macro inside a block when the block is written and not when it is used.
Here a simple example:

\defineblock[myblock]
\hideblocks[myblock]

\starttext

\define\mynumber{1}
Some text: mynumber is :\mynumber
\beginmyblock
  This is mynumber inside the first myblock, I want 1 and I obtain:  \mynumber
\endmyblock

\define\mynumber{2}
Some text: mynumber now is :\mynumber
\beginmyblock
  This is mynumber inside the second myblock, I want 2 and I obtain:  \mynumber
\endmyblock

\useblocks[myblock]
\stoptext

This produce:

Some text: mynumber is :1
Some text: mynumber now is :2
This is mynumber inside the first myblock, I want 1 and I obtain: 2
This is mynumber inside the second myblock, I want 2 and I obtain: 2

instead I want:

Some text: mynumber is :1
Some text: mynumber now is :2
This is mynumber inside the first myblock, I want 1 and I obtain: 1
This is mynumber inside the second myblock, I want 2 and I obtain: 2

It is possible in some way?

--
Andrea De Michele