[NTG-context] ConTeXt on android via "debian noroot"-App

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 16:58:21 CET 2016

Dear Thomas,

On 24 January 2016 at 16:55, Thomas Klein wrote:
> Hello ConTeXt-Crew,
>
> thank you very much for this fantastic application. I'm a former LaTeX-user
> and now I can't imagine to go back ever.
>
> Recently I tried to install ConTeXt in an android smartphone with help of
> the app "debian noroot". Everything went fine and I'm able to compile
> documents,

Can you please submit an abstract to the BachoTeX conference:
    http://www.gust.org.pl/bachotex/2016-en?set_language=en
and present your work there?

I believe that many people would be interested to see TeX working
nicely on an Android device and it would make for a very nice
discussion/brainstorming session about further improvements.

The conference is completely family-friendly.

Mojca