[NTG-context] Numbering and module visualcounter

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 16:08:16 CET 2016

> Fabrice Couvreur <mailto:fabrice1.couvreur at gmail.com>
> 25. Januar 2016 um 14:20
>
> Hello,
> In the code below, I use the module visualcounter
> The numbering is obtained
>
> 1.1
> 1.2
> 1.3
> How to have
>
> 1
> 2
> 3?
> thank you,
> Fabrice
>
> \usemodule[visualcounter]
> \unprotect
You can drop the \unprotect and \protect command when you use

     \visualcounterparameter{XXX}

instead of

     \visualcounterparameter\c!XXX

> \definevisualcounter
>   [randomcircle]
>   [
>     mp=visualcounter::randomcircle,
>     rulethickness=1pt,
>   ]
>
> \startuseMPgraphic{visualcounter::randomcircle}
>   begingroup;
>
>   \includeMPgraphic{visualcounter::initialization}
>
>   if (last_counter > 0) and (current_counter > 0) :
>     newpicture countertext     ; countertext     :=
> textext("\white\visualcounterparameter\c!text");
You need the value of the “n” key, not the “text” key.

newpicture countertext     ; countertext     :=
textext("\white\visualcounterparameter{n}");
>     newpicture max_countertext ; max_countertext :=
> textext("\white\visualcounterparameter{\c!max\c!text}");
>
>     newnumeric diameter;
>     diameter := 1.9 * max(bbwidth(max_countertext),
> bbheight(max_countertext));
>
>     newpath randomcircle;
>     randomcircle := fullcircle xyscaled(diameter, diameter) randomized
> (diameter/20);
>
>     pickup pencircle scaled \visualcounterparameter\c!rulethickness ;
>     fill randomcircle withcolor green; % Can be made configurable
>     label (countertext, origin);
>

>   fi;
>   endgroup;
> \stopuseMPgraphic
> \protect
>
> \definevisualcounter
>   [fuzzyitem]
>   [randomcircle]
>   [counter=\getvalue{v_strc_itemgroups_counter}]
You can set the counter for the enumeration with

     [counter=itemgroup:itemize]

> \definesymbol[fuzzy][{\framed[location=depth, frame=off,
> strut=no]{\usevisualcounter{fuzzyitem}}}]

Keep setups like this only in your examples when they are necessary
which isn’t the case here.
> \setuphead [part]
>         [command=\ChapterCommand,
>          page=yes,