[NTG-context] documentation sprint at 10th ConTeXt meeting

Jan U. Hasecke juh+ntg-context at mailbox.org
Mon Jan 25 15:44:47 CET 2016

Dear list,

are there any plans to have a documentation sprint at Kalenberg?

I am currently trying to setup a small documentation about ConTeXt in
order to better learn how to use it, and I face several issues.

1. documentation is scattered. Sources of documentation are the Wiki and
a lot of PDF documents.

2. it is not always possible to decide whether a pdf document is related
to MKII or MKIV. So I start reading only to learn that it is outdated.

3. I had the hope to access all commands via the xml interface mechanism
(showsetup) which could be a kind of auto generated documentation
(using: mtxrun --script server --auto) but it seems that not all
commands are accessible through this mechanism

I would like to propose a documentation sprint at the meeting in
Kalenberg this fall to improve the situation.

juh

--
Software-Dokumentation mit Sphinx
http://www.amazon.de/dp/1497448689/