[NTG-context] Fieldstacks are broken

Jeong Dal haksan at me.com
Sun Jan 24 13:55:19 CET 2016

I am sorry, I forgot to  change the subject. I send it again.

Dear Fabrice,

I run the same file again and I think that main things in my log file is not different from yours.

Do you use Adobe Reader to view the pdf files?
The pdf viewer of TeXShop and that of TeXworks can not show the animation.

If you have the trouble even if you use the adobe reader, I don’t know the solution.

I hope that animation feature works in your computer.

Best regards,

Dalyoung