[NTG-context] Problem with \inouter and text justification

josephcanedo at gmail.com josephcanedo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 09:45:50 CET 2016

Dear list,

The problem with margin notes and main text justification being wrong in some lines when using stack=continue is still present with latest beta mtx-context     | current version: 2016.01.18 22:21

This can be verified with the test stacking-002.tex in test suite or with MWE I posted earlier.

Just wanted to know if fixing this problem was planned for next “stable” version or if that feature is somewhat deprecated ? This problem does not occur with current “stable” ConTeXt version.

Many thanks for any hint,

Joseph