[NTG-context] Ligatures in EB Garamond

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Tue Jan 19 09:57:16 CET 2016

On 1/19/2016 8:13 AM, Jan U. Hasecke wrote:

> I was disappointed to learn that there is no package like selnolig for
> ConTeXt but the book I am now typesetting is only 120 pages long and
> I'll switch ligatures off manually with the ZWNJ replacement. (The
> ConTeXt notation is a bit uncomfortable, but as I only have to use it
> once...)

I have no clue what a package is supposed to do but any solution has to
come up with a list if words.

\replaceword[sellig][auflösen][auf{-}{}{\zwnj}lösen]

The {-}{}{\zwnj} is in fact a discretionary spec because you probably
would like to permit hyphenation. You could inject just a \nzwj .

Btw, keep in mind that in context this kind of manipulations happens in
ways that don't interfere too much with macro expansion and other trickery.