[NTG-context] \replaceword and \setreplacements with xml files

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Sun Jan 17 20:05:49 CET 2016


On 1/16/2016 3:58 PM, Jan U. Hasecke wrote:
> Am 16.01.2016 um 13:31 schrieb Schmitz Thomas A.:
>>
>> Please provide a minimal example of your problem. It’s impossible to
>> help when we have no clue what you’re doing.
>
> Sorry, of course.
>
> After setting up a mwe I found that it is a font related issue.
>
> When I don't specify a font, it works. --> example.tex
>
> When I choose EB Garamond, it does not work. -- example-Garamond.tex
>
> I confirmed this behaviour in my real setup.

don't assume that ligatures are always real ligatures ... in that font 
it's just kerning .. this kind of works okay:

\replaceword[sellig][auflösen][auf{-}{}{\zwnj}lösen]



-----------------------------------------------------------------
                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
               Ridderstraat 27 | 8061 GH Hasselt | The Netherlands
       tel: 038 477 53 69 | www.pragma-ade.com | www.pragma-pod.nl
-----------------------------------------------------------------


More information about the ntg-context mailing list