[NTG-context] Instalation ConTeXt to MAC - newbie problem

Jaroslav Hajtmar hajtmar at gyza.cz
Sun Jan 17 14:08:22 CET 2016

Hello Matthias.
Thank you for the quick response. During installation, no error occurs,
even seems that rsync copied without error message first-setup.sh to my
%HOME/context directory. When then I look into this directory, then
there is no file. Subsequently command sudo sh ./first-setup.sh reports
nonexistent file or directory. I tried to install it into your
Applications folder too (I have administrative access), but not in this
way I have not done.

(As you say: home directory should be safe and path no occure any
problematic characters. My home directory is "hajtmar")

Thanx Jaroslav