[NTG-context] \replaceword and \setreplacements with xml files

Jan U. Hasecke juh+ntg-context at mailbox.org
Sat Jan 16 15:58:36 CET 2016


Am 16.01.2016 um 13:31 schrieb Schmitz Thomas A.:
> 
> Please provide a minimal example of your problem. It’s impossible to
> help when we have no clue what you’re doing.

Sorry, of course.

After setting up a mwe I found that it is a font related issue.

When I don't specify a font, it works. --> example.tex

When I choose EB Garamond, it does not work. -- example-Garamond.tex

I confirmed this behaviour in my real setup.

juh


-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: example.tex
Type: text/x-tex
Size: 404 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/attachments/20160116/66cc43e7/attachment.tex>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: example-Garamond.tex
Type: text/x-tex
Size: 465 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/attachments/20160116/66cc43e7/attachment-0001.tex>


More information about the ntg-context mailing list