[NTG-context] \replaceword and \setreplacements with xml files

Jan U. Hasecke juh+ntg-context at mailbox.org
Sat Jan 16 12:24:11 CET 2016

Dear list,

some time ago I ask for a way to selectively suppress ligatures. Hans
told me to use the replacement feature.

- http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2015/083044.html
- http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2015/083034.html

In another thread a solution with the translate module was shown

http://tex.stackexchange.com/a/37465/323
http://tex.stackexchange.com/a/28746/323

Both solutions work fine if I use them in a simple context file, but I
can't use neither solution in my xml processing.

I use a customized version of the from-pandoc-to-context solution of Pablo.

When I place the replacement commands somewhere in the style file I get
no result. I can see no error message. The file is compiled just fine
but without replacements.

Has anyone yet implemented replacements in xml processing and can give
me a hint where to place the commands?

TIA
juh