[NTG-context] Formula-numbering and \setuphead[...][number=no]

Alias 1 researchjavo at icloud.com
Mon Jan 11 18:01:55 CET 2016

Hello,

I spotted a strange behavior when I use \setupformulas[way=bychapter,prefixsegments=chapter] to get formula numbers with the chapternumber as prefix and using \setuphead[…][number=no] to turn off the title number.

Minimal example:

\setupformulas[way=bychapter,prefixsegments=chapter]

\setuphead[section][number=no]

\starttext

\chapter{foo}

\placeformula
\startformula
E=mc^2
\stopformula

\section{bar}

\placeformula
\startformula
a^2+b^2=c^2
\stopformula

\stoptext

The second formula has only the formula number 2. I would expect the formula number 1.2 (or at least I would want to get this number).

Thanks for help

Jannik