[NTG-context] Footnote rules for bidi document

Mohammad Hossein Bateni bateni at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 03:15:13 CET 2016

I updated the documentation on context garden.  Hans, I hadn't noticed that
you updated the macros on the same day as your last message!

I had another question regarding the definition of notes/footnotes.  It is
not that important but I am curious: is it possible to define two notes
that are essentially the same except for some of their stylistic
definitions?  Let me give an example.

some text \Afootnote{A}
more text \Bfootnote{B}
some more text \Afootnote{C}

And I want the result at the bottom of the page to read:

1 A
2 B
3 C

However, I'd like to have the power to control how the numbers are typeset
in the text and at the bottom, as well as determine the fonts, etc. of
\Afootnote and \Bfootnote separately.