[NTG-context] Maybe simply, i don't know

Ursula Hermann ursula.hermann at univie.ac.at
Thu Jan 7 15:55:01 CET 2016

Hello Wolfgang!

Thanks.

Uschi

Von: ntg-context [mailto:ntg-context-bounces at ntg.nl] Im Auftrag von Wolfgang
Schuster
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2016 15:30
An: mailing list for ConTeXt users
Betreff: Re: [NTG-context] Maybe simply, i don't know

 <mailto:ursula.hermann at univie.ac.at> Ursula Hermann

7. Januar 2016 um 15:23

Hello Wolfgang!

Here is my example. I found the right command: it was \setupheadertexts

\setuppapersize[A4]

\setuppagenumbering[location={footer, right},style=bold]

\setuphead[chapter][header=empty]

\setupheadertexts[1.1 second]

\starttext

\chapter{first}  \dorecurse{10}{\input knuth  }

I have one question: why are the pagenumbers in the footer, iwanted them in
the head.

With this line

    \setuppagenumbering[location={footer,right},...]

you told ConTeXt to put the pagenumber in the footer.

Wolfgang