[NTG-context] Problems with TikZ and absolute positioning

Michał Goliński golinski at amu.edu.pl
Tue Jan 5 10:16:22 CET 2016

Thanks Hans for the reply,

Unfortunately this fix doesn't help. I've tried adding the lines just
after the \unprotect in cont-new.mkiv and just before \protect, and
running:

$ CONTEXTROOT="$PWD/tex"
PATH="$PWD/bin:$CONTEXTROOT/texmf-linux-64/bin:$PATH" mtxrun --script
./bin/mtx-update.lua --force --update --make --context=beta
--platform=linux-64 --texroot="$CONTEXTROOT" --update --modules=all
--fonts=all

but to no avail. The errors are exactly like before.