[NTG-context] Switching to landscape

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Mon Dec 28 16:37:52 CET 2015

Hello,

On Mon, 28 Dec 2015 00:06:08 +0100, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com> wrote:

> It’s a bug but for the moment you can call \setuplayout (no arguments
> are necessary) after \setupapersize to have the correct sizes in the PDF.

OK, it works.

One question related to this theme:

How width and height of the current layout are adopted when switching to landscape?

I noticed that once I have set the layout "height", I have to reset the value manually.
If the default "height" is kept, no manual reset is necessary.

See this:

----
%\setuplayout[height=277mm] % This value is useful for portrait orientation; try to un/comment

\starttext
   Aaa

   \page
   \setuppapersize[A4,landscape] % "Height" should be reset
   \setuplayout

   Bbb

   \typefile{Text.txt}
\stoptext
----

Is there a way to "reset" to the default (landscape) layout?
(Even \setuplayout[reset] doesn't do the job.)

Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr at pontex.cz
Pontex s. r. o.      | mailto:pontex at pontex.cz | http://www.pontex.cz
Bezová 1658
147 14 Praha 4