[NTG-context] Pgfplots - "reverse legend" by Lua

Lukáš Procházka LPr at pontex.cz
Thu Dec 24 23:01:10 CET 2015

Hello,

On Tue, 22 Dec 2015 18:21:01 +0100, Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:

>> t = {["legend entries"]="{Cos,Sin2,Sin}", "reverse legend"}
>
> such a table is valid lua (mixture of indexed and hashed) but of course
> the application using it has to know how to use it

OK, so when '{["legend entries"]="{Cos,Sin2,Sin}", "reverse legend"}' is a valid Lua call and, what I guess, a valid Lua-to-context call -
- why the code doesn't work?

I also tried Aditya's way II - to build the "command-string" and to pass it to context:

"
       context(string.format("\\startaxis[legend entries={%s},reverse legend]", "Sin,Cos"))
"

It works, although I'd rather use "context.startaxis{...options...}" style as it looks "nicer".

Next question - why

"
       context[[\startaxis]]
"