[NTG-context] strange output in math display mode

Alan BRASLAU alan.braslau at cea.fr
Tue Dec 22 20:24:45 CET 2015

Wolfgang,

Can you explain to us why it should be preferable for ConTeXt users to
employ \frac12 rather than the native TeX construction {1\over 2}?
I understand that the macro \frac does some additional trickery but the
two constructions should *always* yield identical results (when
keyed-in properly).

Of course, Donald Knuth disagrees with \frac from the point of view
of the aesthetics of the syntax.

Alan