[NTG-context] strange output in math display mode

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 14:14:31 CET 2015

Hi Dalyoung,

I can confirm that in displayed math, the digit 1 in the command \frac{1}{2} results in
494 > 1
which is unexpected…
However the command {1 \over 2} gives the correct result.

Actually there seems to be a spurious
	494 >
in the source tree of the latest release, since any command such as \frac{a}{2} results in
494 > a

Best regards: OK