[NTG-context] node error in latest beta

Alan Bowen bowenalan03 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 16:08:26 CET 2015

Thanks, Hans.

I did a fresh install of yesterday’s beta and see tht the priginal error
has returned:

fonts           > otf loading > loading, optimizing, packing and caching
time 0.704

fonts           > 'fallback modern-designsize rm 12pt' is loaded

Synchronize ERROR: unknown node type 12 (repeated more than 50 times).

The “Hello, world!” lines process but anything much longer simply goes into
a catatonic hang.

Alan

PS I am running Mac OSX 10.11.2.