[NTG-context] Problem with first setup of StandAlone ConTeXt

Bruce Boghosian bruce.boghosian at tufts.edu
Tue Dec 15 23:00:42 CET 2015

I have made good progress today, thanks to the help of this list.  Thanks!

I can now run the example on the First Document <http://wiki.contextgarden.net/First_Document> web page, running ConTeXt from the command line.  That works perfectly.

When I try to run the same file from within TeXShop, however, it tells me:

> !  Undefined control sequence.
> l.2  \startsection
> 		[title={Testing ConTeXt}]
> ?

I have created the file "ConTeXt Suite.engine" in directory ~/Library/TeXShop/Engines, per the instructions on the Mac Installation <http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Mac_Installation> web page.

So I am not sure why TeXShop does not know about \startsection.  I would be grateful for your advice on this.

Sincerely,
Bruce