[NTG-context] Unexpected float numbering in unnumbered subsubsection

Jan Willem Flamma jwfregister at icloud.com
Tue Dec 15 09:45:22 CET 2015

Dear list members,

I ran into the following issue related to figure/float numbering.

I use numbered chapters, sections, subsections and unnumbered subsubsections. See minimal example below.

Figure numbering works as expected in the numbered chapters, sections and subsections.
Figures get numbered: Figure 1.1

The figure numbering is unexpected in the unnumbered sub subsection:
Figures get numbered: Figure 2 (in stead of the expected Figure 1.2)

I would like all figures (and floats) to be numbered in sequence according the chapter numbering:
Chapter 1: Figure 1.1, Figure 1.2, Table 1.3, Figure 1.4, etc
Chapter 2: Figure 2.1, Figure 2.2 etc

I've tried several \setupcaptions options but was unable to solve so far.
Everything works as expected when using a numbered subsubsection so the problem is somehow related to the number=no option

Minimal example:
\setuphead[chapter, section, subsection]
\setuphead[subsubsection]
	[number=no]

\starttext

\startchapter[title=Chapter title]
\input ward

\startsection[title=Section title1]
\input ward

\placefigure[here][]{Caption}
	{\externalfigure[dummy]}

\startsubsubsection[title=Subsubsection title]
\input ward

\placefigure[here][]{Caption}
	{\externalfigure[dummy]}

\stopsubsubsection
\stopsection

\startsection[title=Section title2]
\input ward

\placefigure[here][]{Caption}
	{\externalfigure[dummy]}

\stopsection

\stopchapter
\stoptext

Would appreciated some advise on how to solve this.

Best regards,
Jan Willem Flamma