[NTG-context] Protrusion and \scale

Marc Trius derpayatz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 08:46:48 CET 2015

Hello,

I'm using \scale to scale up a headline to the width of the entire
paragraph, like so:

\definefontfeature
[default]
[default]
[protrusion=quality,expansion=quality]

\def\scaleHead#1%
{\scale[width=\textwidth]{#1}}

\setuphead[subject]
[textcommand=\scaleHead]

\starttext

\subject{Call me Ishmael.}

Some years ago—never mind how long precisely—having little or no money in
my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I
would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world. It is a
way I have of driving off the spleen and regulating the circulation.

\stoptext

My problem is that I would like the period at the end of the first line
to hang, the same way I would get in the text body, and I can't figure
out how. What would be the correct way to accomplish this?

Thank you,
Marc Trius