[NTG-context] Problem with \inouter and text justification

josephcanedo at gmail.com josephcanedo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 21:03:38 CET 2015

Thanks Wolfgang for alternative proposal.

I had a try with your sample and it seems the margin notes stay stacked but not nearby the line I insert them in the text, which is what I

am looking for. Is there a way to achieve this using notes ?

Otherwise I assume that there is a bug with \ininner \inouter then ?

Also I noticed there is a \ininnermargin, but I was curious to know what’s the difference with \ininner.

Thanks a lot

Joseph