[NTG-context] Problem with \inouter and text justification

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 13:13:51 CET 2015

> josephcanedo at gmail.com <mailto:josephcanedo at gmail.com>
> 10. Dezember 2015 um 11:04
> Dear all,
>
> Another problem appears if using both \inouter and \ininner to have
> notes in both sides. Apparently when doing so the stack=continue does
> not work any longer. I see margin notes overlapping and not being stacked.
>
> If the “left note” is removed the right side notes are stacked
> properly again.
>
> Is there any solution to avoid the previous problem and this one please ?
Are notes a alternative for you?

\startsetups[marginnotes]
     \startframed[width=max,height=max,align=high,strut=no]
         \placenotes[marginnote][before=,after=,rule=off]
     \stopframed
\stopsetups

\setuptexttexts[margin][][\directsetup{marginnotes}]

\definenote   [marginnote][criterium=page]
\setupnotation[marginnote][number=no]

\starttext

\dorecurse{100}{\input ward\expanded{\marginnote{This is note
\recurselevel}} }

\stoptext

Wolfgang