[NTG-context] Upgrade to 2015.11.19 breaks OTF reader?

talazem at fastmail.fm talazem at fastmail.fm
Fri Dec 11 10:15:31 CET 2015

If I copy the fonts I need into ~/Library/Fonts/, the latest beta is able to produce the PDF without the aforementioned Luatex error.

However, there still seems to be some type of OTF-related error: certain glyphs are being replaced with others. This is particularly true for diacritics, but not exclusively — all caps are also facing similar problems. I have attached some screen clippings to demonstrate.

If I revert back to an earlier beta (as of September 2015) it does do not cause this problem.

(should read: PROFESSIONAL AND SCHOLARLY LIFE)

(should read: -Thaqāfah)

(should read: aḥwāl)