[NTG-context] Upgrade to 2015.11.19 breaks OTF reader?

talazem at fastmail.fm talazem at fastmail.fm
Fri Dec 11 00:10:17 CET 2015

I am having the same problem as the OP. I have manually edited the font-otr.lua file as per the patch below, and I deleted the font cache. But all to no avail. I still get:

!LuaTeX error: cannot find OpenType font file for reading ()
 ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!

Is there a solution to this?

Many thanks,
Talal