[NTG-context] Problem with \inouter and text justification

josephcanedo at gmail.com josephcanedo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 11:04:59 CET 2015

Dear all,

Another problem appears if using both \inouter and \ininner to have notes in both sides. Apparently when doing so the stack=continue does not work any longer. I see margin notes overlapping and not being stacked.

If the “left note” is removed the right side notes are stacked properly again.

Is there any solution to avoid the previous problem and this one please ?

Thanks

Best regards

Joseph Canedo