[NTG-context] How to put title and counter of the enumeration env. in the FrameTitle?

Jeong Dal haksan at me.com
Tue Dec 8 14:45:25 CET 2015

Dear all,

After searching ConTeXt wiki and googling, I got what I want using the attached code.
It can be modified in nicer way which I don’t know.
There are so many hidden commands in ConTeXt for me.
It is absolutely convenient to use the “\defineenumeration” if I don’t use FunnyFrame.

Thanks Hans and other developers of ConTeXt.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

%%%%%%%%%
\definenumber[ThmNumber][way=bychapter, prefix=no]
\setnumber[ThmNumber][1]

\startuseMPgraphic{FunnyFrame}
picture p ; numeric o ; path a, b ; pair c ;
p := textext.rt(\MPstring{ThmTitle}) ;
o := BodyFontSize ;
a := unitsquare xyscaled (OverlayWidth,OverlayHeight) ;
p := p shifted (2o,OverlayHeight-ypart center p) ;
drawoptions (withpen pencircle scaled 1pt withcolor .625red) ;
b := a superellipsed .95 ;
draw b ;
b := (boundingbox p) superellipsed .95 ;
fill b withcolor .85white ;
draw b ;
draw p withcolor black ;
setbounds currentpicture to a ;
\stopuseMPgraphic

\defineoverlay[FunnyFrame][\useMPgraphic{FunnyFrame}]

\defineframedtext[Thm]
[frame=off,
background=FunnyFrame,
offset=\bodyfontsize,
%increment=yes,
width=\textwidth,
before={\blank[big]},
after={\incrementnumber[ThmNumber]\blank}]

\def\FrameTitle#1%
{\setMPtext{ThmTitle}{\hbox spread 1em{\hss\strut\ss\bf #1 \namedheadnumber{chapter}.\getnumber[ThmNumber]\hss}}}

\starttext

\startchapter[title={First Chapter}]
\setnumber[ThmNumber][1]

{\FrameTitle{Proposition}
\startThm
	First theorem in chapter 1.\par
\stopThm}
\input Zapf
{\FrameTitle{Lemma}
\startThm
	Second theorem in chapter 1.\par
\stopThm}
\blank
{\FrameTitle{Theorem}
\startThm
	$3^{\text{rd}}$ theorem in chapter 1.\par
\stopThm}

\stopchapter

\startchapter[title={Second Chapter}]
\setnumber[ThmNumber][1]

{\FrameTitle{Theorem}
\startThm
	$1^{\text{st}}$ theorem in chapter 2.\par
\stopThm}

\input knuth

{\FrameTitle{Corollary}
\startThm