[NTG-context] horizontal spacing under special circumstances

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Tue Dec 8 12:50:32 CET 2015

On 12/08/2015 12:11 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
> [...]
> Thank you for the suggestion, but I can’t see any change, even if I use
> extreme values for \spaceskip (like 0.1 or 10.0), neither in footnotes
> nor in my description (is the setups key even supposed to work in
> \definedescription?).

Hi Hraban,

I don’t know whether this is right, but this works for me:

    \startsetups[footnote:space]
      \spaceskip .7\interwordspace
        plus .5\interwordstretch minus \interwordshrink
    \stopsetups

    \definedescription[definition][before=\directsetup{footnote:space}]
    \definedescription[definitiona]

    \starttext
    \definition{Hermann Zapf} \input zapf

    \definitiona{Hermann Zapf} \input zapf