[NTG-context] horizontal spacing under special circumstances

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Mon Dec 7 10:54:57 CET 2015

Hi again,

since my bibliographic setup works well, thanks again, I’d like to tighten it a bit, i.e. reduce spacing under defined circumstances.

In the docs and sources I found only how to affect spacing of languages, and only "packed" or "broad".

In lang-spa.mkiv I found \definehspace, and in spac-hor.mkiv I found \spac_spacecodes_set_fixed{}, but I don’t understand if they can do what I want, and how.

This doesn’t help:

\unprotect
\definedescription[BibItem][
	headcommand=\gobbleoneargument,
	align=right,
	before={\bgroup\spac_spacecodes_set_fixed{50}}, % does this take a value or a unicode point?
	after={\egroup}, %\spac_spacecodes_set_stretch},
]
\protect

I’d also like to have footnotes in tighter spacing.

Any ideas?

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net