[NTG-context] missing reference of items

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Fri Dec 4 16:34:33 CET 2015

Am 2015-12-04 um 19:58 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com>:

>> \item is documented to take a reference: \item[myref]
>> But this reference is always unknown if I try to access it, see example:
>> Siehe \in[eins] oder so.
>> My error or ConTeXt bug?
> You can use the \in command only for numbered items (e.g. \startitemize[n]).

The same seems to be true for \at and \about.
Then how must I setup my "cite" to get the reference label of an item?

In my "manual bibliography" (as in http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Manual_Bibliography), I have

\definereferenceformat[cite][left={[},right={]},command=\at]
\startbibitem[Ramm 2015]
Ramm, Hraban: The Unsolved Question. Bishkek 2015.
\stopbibitem

And in my text I want to use \cite[Ramm 2015] to get a link to the entry shown as [Ramm 2015].

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net