[NTG-context] Current status of epub export and documentation

Jan U. Hasecke juh+ntg-context at mailbox.org
Tue Dec 1 16:54:10 CET 2015

Hi all,

I am interested in the epub export feature of ConTeXt/MKIV.

There are a some hints in

epub-mkiv-demo.tex
epub-mkiv.pdf
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ePub

I am looking for a more detailed example (or documentation) to learn
what is possible and what not.

(Eg. \showsetup{command-name} is not exported to epub)

Does anybody already made a full validated epub ebook with ConTeXt
including cover, titlepage, appendix etc. ?

Is there more information about the current status of the export
feature? A release schedule or roadmap?

Background of my question is that I am looking for a single source
publishing tool for printed books and ebooks.

TIA
juh