[NTG-context] Unnumbered subject in TOC, numbered exercises in text

Sytse Knypstra sytse.knypstra at home.nl
Mon Nov 30 21:22:29 CET 2015

Thank you, Wolfgang,

I changed 'special' into another word and replaced 'incrementnumber=yes'
by 'incrementnumber=list'.
But the result does still not reach my second goal:
my exercise numbers are still 1 and 1 instead of having chapter number
prefixes (1.1 and 2.1).

Sytse
> Sytse Knypstra <mailto:sytse.knypstra at home.nl>
> 30. November 2015 um 13:06
> Dear list,

> In the following minimal example I would like to have:

- the headings of \special in the toc, unnumbered

> - in the text, the numbers of the exercises preceded by the chapter
> number

> The first goal is achieved when uncommenting the two options under
> \setuphead,

> the latter is achieved when uncommenting only the second option.
> How can I realize both simultaneously ?

> Thank you in advance,

Sytse

> %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\definehead[special][subject]

Please use a different name because \special is a existing TeX command
(but not used by ConTeXt MkIV).
> \setuphead[special]

>      [

> %    number=no,