[NTG-context] Command definitions in ma-cb-en.tex

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Mon Nov 30 20:00:12 CET 2015

On Sun, 29 Nov 2015, Jan U. Hasecke wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> this is a stupid question, I fear: In "ConTeXt Mark IV an excursion" in
> appendix A I see many command definitions. I browsed the sources of this
> document but could not find the point where these list is defined.
>
> I know that in setup-en.pdf there is an even longer list, but I could
> not find the source of this document.
>
> Can anyone shed some light on this mechanism?

This is implemented using XML interface. See, for example, cont-en.xml in
$TEXMF/texmf-context/tex/context/base/interface

The schema is documented at http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Interface.rnc

The XML to TEX mappings are defined in x-set-11.mkiv. The basic usage is

\usemodule[int-load] % synonym to x-set-11
\loadsetups[....] % name of xml file

\starttext

\showsetup{command-name}

\stoptext